Check here for more information about your membership and the awesome benefits of Fury Functional Fitness.
- It is your responsibility to know your billing date. Monthly memberships may not be canceled without thirty (30) days written notice, either by certified mail, hand-delivery to the management of Fury Functional Fitness, or by electronic means (i.e., email to firstname.lastname@example.org). No refunds will apply.
- Late fees: Any monthly payment received more than ten (10) days after the due date shall be subject to a late charge of ten percent (10%) of the amount due or Twenty Dollars ($20), whichever is greater.
- As a member, you are obligated to pay their fees regardless of whether or not you use the Facility.
- It is your responsibility to promptly update Fury Functional Fitness of any change in contact information (including address, telephone number, or email address) or of a change in credit card information.
Personal Training and Small Group Training
- It is your responsibility to know your billing date.
- No refunds apply to any personal training package. Those sessions are yours and you can cancel or reschedule at your discretion.
- If you need to make changes to a session, please provide 12 hours notice to your coach. You will forfeit the session if you do not provide 12 hours notice.
- If you are billed monthly, all cancellations and holds must be before submitted to management before your billing date.